the Head of Section Legal Disputes
Legal Practice Areas
Legal disputes, contract disputes, property builder disputes, including disputes with regulatory authorities, energy and natural resources, bankruptcy, intellectual property
Specialist recommended by BestLawyers 2021 rating in the category Litigation
Bachelor of Laws, the Faculty of Law at Saint Petersburg State University
Master of Laws, The Faculty of Law at Saint Petersburg State University, Civil Law, Family Law and Private International Law
Legal support of major contract disputes related to the construction of gas pipeline infrastructure facilities
Legal support of disputes on the restoration of corporate control:
- food production enterprises;
- timber industry enterprises.
Legal support of dispute between the largest regional power grid companies
Legal support of disputes related to the implementation of development projects, in particular:
- dispute over claiming a land plot of the railroad right of way under a residential complex;
- dispute with the supervisory authority on the demand to prohibit the collection of funds from participants in participatory construction
- dispute on the recovery in favor of the developer of unjust enrichment, formed from the bank when the conditions for debt restructuring were met
Legal support of the isolated disputes on challenging transactions, bringing to subsidiary liability those controlling the debtor in the framework of bankruptcy cases of contractors, engaged in the construction of gas and power grid facilities.
There also can be mentioned a formalization of a legal position to protect the interests of one of the largest mining enterprises in order to challenge the patentability of inventions and utility models of the right holder who monopolized the commodity market.
Back to list